FreshTrends - Misrepresented Body Jewelry

I purchsed two 14K gold nose studs, one with a canary diamond, and the other with a black diamond.On the Fresh Trends webpage, their descriptions were “...Bezel Set 14K Yellow Gold Nose Stud - 2mm Canary Diamond” and “...2mm Black Diamond Bezel Set 14K Yellow Gold Nose Ring ...”.

Accordingly, both diamonds were supposed to measure 2 mm. I received two studs with completely different sizes of diamonds and bezels, so at least one of them cannot measure 2 mm. The canary diamond one I can’t even wear because it protrudes so much, it’s huge! I tried returning it, and their webpage provided me with a return merchandise authorization.

Nevertheless, a few days later, my return was denied because the company does not accept returns for gold body jewelry.The description of the products I purchased was inaccurate, they were misrepresented on the images, and the company takes no responsibility.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Incorrect descriptions

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Nose Studs
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #803703

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with FreshTrends? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.