2.3

I purchsed two 14K gold nose studs, one with a canary diamond, and the other with a black diamond.On the Fresh Trends webpage, their descriptions were “...Bezel Set 14K Yellow Gold Nose Stud - 2mm Canary Diamond” and “...2mm Black Diamond Bezel Set 14K Yellow Gold Nose Ring ...”.

Accordingly, both diamonds were supposed to measure 2 mm. I received two studs with completely different sizes of diamonds and bezels, so at least one of them cannot measure 2 mm. The canary diamond one I can’t even wear because it protrudes so much, it’s huge! I tried returning it, and their webpage provided me with a return merchandise authorization.

Nevertheless, a few days later, my return was denied because the company does not accept returns for gold body jewelry.The description of the products I purchased was inaccurate, they were misrepresented on the images, and the company takes no responsibility.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $73. This person is overall dissatisfied with FreshTrends and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about nose studs at FreshTrends was misrepresented products, awful customer service and unfair return policy , but reviewer liked some nice products. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FreshTrends.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare FreshTrends to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with FreshTrends?

Comments